Invitation for the Medical Translation Projectပြင်ဆင်
I would like to invite you to the Medical Translation Project (previously Translation Task force) as you identify as a doctor. Here is the sign-up page. It will be easier for us to get into contact with you when there is work available. Please check out our progress pages now! There might be work there already for you.
- Here are ways you can help!
- Community organization
- We need involved Wikipedians to engage the community on the different Wikipedias, and to spread the word!
- Assessing content
- We need language knowledgeable Wikipedians (or not yet Wikipedians) who indicate on our progress tables which articles should and should not be translated!
- We are always on the look-out for dedicated translators to work with our content, especially in smaller languages!
- Translated articles need to be integrated into local Wikipedias. This process is done manually, and needs to take merge or replace older articles.
- Template installation
- For translations to be more useful templates and modules should be installed. We need people with the technical know-how who can help out!
- Several of our processes are in need of simplification and many could occur automatically with bots.
Thank you. I have signed it up. They also created an account for me in Translation Without Border for WikiProject Medicine. Only one article was sent to me to translate during these months. I also introduced 2 volunteers to the team, but no one responded to them. I am glad that you are initiating this again. If template installation is like creating new pages on Wikipedia, I think I can do it if someone train me. Yinmyo (talk) ၀၈:၂၆၊ ၂၇ အောက်တိုဘာ ၂၀၁၄ (UTC)
- Phyo WP likes this.
Medical Translation Newsletter Aug./Sept. 2014ပြင်ဆင်
Medical Translation Newsletter
Issue 2, Aug./Sept. 2014
Barnstar for you!ပြင်ဆင်
|The Working Woman's Barnstar|
|Thanks for contributing in Myanmar Wikipedia with your medical-related articles. Dr Lotus Black (ဆွေးနွေး) ၀၈:၄၅၊ ၁ ဖေဖော်ဝါရီ ၂၀၁၆ (UTC)|