Digital Postcards and Certificationsပြင်ဆင်
Dear Participants and Organizers,
Because of the COVID19 pandemic, there are a lot of countries’ international postal systems not reopened yet. We would like to send all the participants digital postcards and digital certifications for organizers to your email account in the upcoming weeks. For the paper ones, we will track the latest status of the international postal systems of all the countries and hope the postcards and certifications can be delivered to your mailboxes as soon as possible.
Take good care and wish you all the best.
ကိုဇော်သက် ဒါဘာကောင်လဲသိလား။ မြန်မာပြည်မှာလဲရှိတယ်လို့ပြောတယ်။
Recently popular in the news due to its sound near a Chinese mountain https://newscolony.com/thousands-of-villagers-swarm-to-hunt-for-a-mysterious-creature-after-hearing-dragons-humming/ Zoologists later revealed that the sound was, in fact, coming from a type of small bird called the yellow-legged buttonquail. Hardly bigger than a sparrow, the little ground birds have a disproportionately loud song. During the breeding season, the females repeatedly utter the booming hoots which can be heard at a distance as far as 100 metres (328 feet). The expert’s conclusion was confirmed by some villagers who had spotted the animals while they were making the noise.
We sent you an e-mailပြင်ဆင်
Really sorry for the inconvenience. This is a gentle note to request that you check your email. We sent you a message titled "The Community Insights survey is coming!". If you have questions, email email@example.com.
You can see my explanation here.
Wikipedia Asian Month 2020ပြင်ဆင်
Hi WAM organizers and participants!
Hope you are all doing well! Now is the time to sign up for Wikipedia Asian Month 2020, which will take place in this November.
Here are the basic guidance and regulations for organizers. Please remember to:
- use Fountain tool (you can find the usage guidance easily on meta page), or else you and your participants’ will not be able to receive the prize from WAM team.
- Add your language projects and organizer list to the meta page before October 29th, 2020.
- Inform your community members WAM 2020 is coming soon!!!
- If you want WAM team to share your event information on Facebook / twitter, or you want to share your WAM experience/ achievements on our blog, feel free to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or PM us via facebook.
If you want to hold a thematic event that is related to WAM, a.k.a. WAM sub-contest. The process is the same as the language one.
Here are some updates from WAM team:
- Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, this year we hope all the Edit-a-thons are online not physical ones.
- The international postal systems are not stable enough at the moment, WAM team have decided to send all the qualified participants/ organizers extra digital postcards/ certifications. (You will still get the paper ones!)
- Our team has created a meta page so that everyone tracking the progress and the delivery status.
If you have any suggestions or thoughts, feel free to reach out the WAM team via emailing email@example.com or discuss on the meta talk page. If it’s urgent, please contact the leader directly (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Hope you all have fun in Wikipedia Asian Month 2020
Sincerely yours,Wikipedia Asian Month International Team 2020.10